SASS Wire Forum

Outdated?

Subdeacon Joe

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYnGrDSu0U&app=desktop

Joe,

You and I and many of us SASS and NRA members know that this ad is "spot on". The problem is that it's preaching to "the choir". Instead of being burried on the NRA web site or YouTube (where only gun rights advocates see it) the NRA, with all of the money that it gets from our membership dues and constant barage of solicited donations, needs to spend some of that money to run this ad on commercial breaks during NFL, NBA, and MLB games.

Joe,

You and I and many of us SASS and NRA members know that this ad is "spot on". The problem is that it's preaching to "the choir". Instead of being burried on the NRA web site or YouTube (where only gun rights advocates see it) the NRA, with all of the money that it gets from our membership dues and constant barage of solicited donations, needs to spend some of that money to run this add on commercial breaks during NFL, NBA, and MLB games.

Be interesting to see if any of those, or the networks, would sell the ad time for it.

I see the videos like this not so much as "preaching to the choir" as "adding to the repertoire."

Be interesting to see if any of those, or the networks, would sell the ad time for it.

I see the videos like this not so much as "preaching to the choir" as "adding to the repertoire."

But the problem, Joe, is that nobody is listening but us. We need converts.

Archived