SASS Wire Forum

SOLD...thanks and good luck

Dash Caliber

Well times is hard down here at the Taco Emporium. God forgive me but I hate to do this. It's simply a matter of priorities.. Good news is I got a job. Bad news is training pay sucks, the kids are fixing to be hungry, they aren't mine, and my new job is going to eat up so much time I'll be lucky to shoot once a month. So I got way more capabilty than I need. My backups(Lee..sic) can keep me in 150 rounds a month. So if you need the capability I got what you need. I would post a picture with each description but the internet guru's say I have posted my allotment...???? .whatever...send me a PM with an email and I'll send you a picture if you want to actually see them in my climate controlled gun room.

First, I got both of these from a well to do cowboy who got in SASS hard but illness took him out harder. When I got these they had not loaded but about 50 rounds each. Since I have had them the Dillon might see 2500 rounds if I load every piece of brass I have before I ship it. The MEC?... maybe 750.

The Dillon 650 is one fine machine. Right question is what doesn't it have. This one has every option and extra that is possible from Dillon and some Unique brand extras as well. It would take over $2000 to duplicate new. I'll try to list it all.

basic 650..$550value

Auto case feeder with both small amd large pistol wheels $350value

strong mount $??

roller handle with original $45

powder measure alarm $??

primer alarm $??

powder case alarm $??

38 cal conversion kit with stand, extra powder measure and tool head and 38/357 Dillon die set ready to go with 125g bullet...$250 value

both large and small primer kits $85 extra

tool kit with wrench and holder $45

Unique screw on tool head..with conversion that makes 3 $45

8 primer pickup tubes--3SP..5LP $64

Unique Bin Damn $10

Unique tool head light $10

Unique power baffles in both powder measures $20

double maintenance and parts kits all piled into one with extra box $150

Sexy cover..$50

Right now it is set up to load 44-40 with a Lee filler measure in place of the powder cop... I'm keeping both the Lee measure and the 44-40 dies. The rest of the caliber conversion is in place..just add dies..but trust me.. you don't want the Redding dies that Dillon sells..not for 44-40

do the math however u want... I say $1100 dollars shipped is a killer deal..first I'll take it by time of posting

Now the MEC 9000...nice progressive press set to load Remington hulls with Remington 12R wad with 50grains of BP and 7/8 oz of shot about as factory as it gets. Knock out 4 boxes in about an hour easy. This one has tons of extras as well.

Factory Manual---follow this and load anything you want.. MEC is fairly simple if you read the book

extra crimp caps

extra new collet

extra new primer press assembly

comes with large primer feed

maintenance kit with special wrenches

23-26 powder bushings 29,30, 32 33 and 41 bushings ..I think it has a 40A in it right now to give 50 grains of BP

7/8 oz charge bar is in it with new 1oz and 1 1/8 bar and used 1 1/8 charge bar

and sexy cover as well

Like new..proven and broke in....$425 shipped..same deal on posting

buy both and save $25...now.....hardest button I ever pushed....post?

Pictures sent to guest Prestons Creek.. he is first in line but no money has been committed... waiting for his confirmation......pictures available to all interested parties

You got it Echo...sending you a PM

Howdy Dash,

I am interested in the Mech reloader. If is the Mec 9000GN in 12 gauge, I will take it.

Thanks,

Photo Shooter

MEC is SOLD pending funds to Photo Shooter...... PM sent

Archived