SASS Wire Forum

Long absence - looking for places to shoot in Northern MI

Coffin Filler #51633

I have not shot CAS for about 7 years but am looking at getting back into it. I got into competitive Trap and that took all my time/resources. A bad knee meant I could not move fast enough plus CAS just got old - just kinda burnt out.

I have retired and moved to northern MI and was wondering if there are any clubs around the Gaylord area shooting CAS. It is not necessary that it be a SASS affiliated club as I am more interested in having fun than getting as serious as I used to be.

Looking for fun people to shoot with. Prefer a place where the clothing Nazi's are not in control. I saw Tex's article and was not impressed. Funny how some stuff never changes. I have all the cowboy duds - just don't believe you have to have them to be a Cowboy shooter and have fun. Different mind set I guess.

Coffin Filler

Go to the SASS Home page. (there is a link button in the upper left of this page)

On that page, scroll down to the ASK SASS line. (light blue and gray line) Click on the SASS Clubs link button and then on the map of the states.

You will get a pretty kewl map/list of the clubs in your state. The map shows the location of each club, but you have to click on that club in the list. It's a decently powerful tool.

However, don't expect the pointer to be exactly where the range is. The pointer goes to the address shown in the club's listing.

But it does give you a quick way to get the general idea where each club in your state is. Or those in bordering states.

Heeee Haaaa Coffin Filler..Try the Wolverine Rangers web site .. :D Welcome Back.. :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Archived