SASS Wire Forum

WTS 3 SCREW Ruger Blackhawk .45lc/.45acp

Very nice case colored frame, super Blackhawk grip frame (steel, I believe as a magnet sticks to it) squared trigger guard, faux Ivory grips, 4 5/8ths barrel, beautiful deep blue barrel, xtra cylinder and grip frame, very nice gun with no dents,dings or scratches visable. The only flaw is that the right grip panel is missing the Ruger emblem and it has been converted to the transfer bar, HOWEVER we believe we have the parts to convert it back. Never having done this, I would appreciate it if some knowledgable pard would tell me what parts are needed... :)....my pard is asking $725 shipped in the lower 48, as long as your FFL will accept from a private individual.

my email is: http--,,--//DSCN0869.jpg

Nice looking gun, and the parts you need are the hammer, trigger, cylinder latch or bolt, latch spring, pawl, and cylinder pin and sometimes the trigger spring is included. Too bad it's been modified with the Case hardened frame, as a collector gun, it's highly desirable if an original short barreled convertible, worth over $900, but still a very nice shooter, worth your asking price with the original parts. They cost about $125-40 if you have to buy them.

McLintock

Thanks, I appreciate the info. My pard came over this afternoon with a bag of parts and they are exactly what you described including what I presume is the trigger spring. The bag had printing on it advising to keep the conversion kit in the gun and to keep the parts for collector purposes.

Archived