SASS Wire Forum

I;m getting ready to start a new project and as aways the funds are a little short, so I went through sage and came up the following to sale .

(1) Uberti 1873 Winchester 44-40, 30" barrel and straight stock with the usual safe dings, action is stock, no modifications. SPF

$950.00 + shipping to your FFL.

(2) Winchester 1885 Highwall in 40-82, 30" #3 octagon barrel, bore good, finish is patina on action and barrel, stock in in good condition with little of the original finish remain, some minor dings but no major gouges in the wood or splits, dies and several pieces of brass partialy formed (Jamison 45-100), just the way I received it when I traded for the gun, Gun was manufactured in 1892 and can be shipped directly to the buyer in most states

$2000.00 plus shipping

(3) Vulcan Arms/Colt AR-15. The lower receiver is a Vucan arms, the upper is from an Colt AR-15 A2 Government Carebine, the barrel was removed from the A2 upper and put on a Colt flat top upper receiver and the forearm was replaced with a Yanhee Hill Quad-rail tactical forearm which extends over the front sight assembly, the Gunsmith did not a have a gas block on hand for the barrel contour so the sight was cut off and used. Both the upper and lower sections are new and unfired.

$1000.00 + shipping to your FFL

I tried to post links to photos in photobucket but it keeps messing up. Will attempt later, or will e-mail pictures to interested parties. Pictures of the AR will take a bit longer, have not taken any picutures yet. I already have pics for 1873 and Highwall

Thanks for looking

Kiowa Kid

Pictures on the way.

Sorry I took so long but I had to recharge the battery pack on the camera last night and had to wait till got home from work today to get the pictures.

Archived