SASS Wire Forum

Tejas Caballeros Evil Roy Shooting School April 27-28

Dragon Hill Dave #59561

At the Tejas Caballeros we are lucky to have a young man shooting with us pretty regularly named Skin Dawg. He happens to be Evil Roy's grandson, so we look for excuses for Evil Roy and Wicked Felina to come down to Texas. This year, as we have done in past years, the Tejas Caballeros are hosting an Evil Roy Shooting School April 27-28. This just happens to be the weekend before the SASS Texas State Match at the Plum Creek Shooting Society. What a deal!

Come down and take Evil Roy's school for a tuneup for state, enjoy central Texas for a couple of days, then head to Lockhart and the Agarita Ranch for the SASS Texas State Championship. We should have some pretty spring weather for you.

For more information about the Evil Roy Shooting School, go to www.tejascaballeros.org

Great Kit! Just what I need, another fast guy that I compete with looking to get even better. I know that you will learn a lot, even someone with your skills. And it is a great warmup/tuneup for the state match the next weekend.

• 1 month later...

BTT-We are signing folks up but there is still room and still time. Come on out and join us and see your skill level rise. And you will have a good time doing it.

Archived