SASS Wire Forum

ACES Android, export match from Roundup to tablet

Fast Enuff

Does anyone have the instructions for how to do this? The apple instructions are easy to find but not for android.

I'm not having any problem moving a file, but I don't know what to name it etc. in order for ACES to correctly import it.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the instructions for how to do this? The apple instructions are easy to find but not for android.

I'm not having any problem moving a file, but I don't know what to name it etc. in order for ACES to correctly import it.

Thanks!

Fast Enuff...

Sorry for slow response, I'm just recovering from surgery and am slow catching up with stuff. Caught "ick" in the hospital, way worse then the bicep rupture they fixed.

Anything named with .tsv, or .csv, should have an action for opening it in Aces. It should just be a matter of moving it onto the Android, and using a File Explorer to "open it", then be presented with the programs that have registered to handle files. I prefer to use e-mail and e-mail it to the device, cause then I just open it in the email and it happens with no file explorer needed (btw, if you don't have one installed, I like Astro Explorer, or Andro Explorer)

Let me know, but I'd prefer if you use support@acesscoring.com - I don't monitor Sass Wire, or any other forum for that matter. No time. I thank Major Payne for alerting me to this query. If you send to that address, then multiple people see it, and can answer, even if I'm down with "ick".

Regards,

Pitt

PV,

Sorry to hear about the "ick". Seems to be WAY too common in hospitals these days. Didn't know you were out of comission but being so close to Christmas I did not want to bother you anyway. I'll email any further questions.

Thanks for the help!

Feel free to email me with any questions on roundup.

Alanbillips@yahoo.com

As you know, there is full support with the apple version of aces and roundup.

Unfortunately, the android version has not been programmed yet.

Since it has not been programmed, i have not written instructions.

I do belive we can get the export and import for your shooter list , but matches will not .

Note: you can use the android version and the apple together. Syncing roundup and aces on the apple, then syncing your android to the apple.

Anyways, I`ll help any way i can. Please email.

Archived