SASS Wire Forum

Silver Queen Mine Regulators

Curley Cole, SASS #56849

This Says It All

The Shooters

Well, like I said the SQMR had their final match on Sunday. We had a good turnout....I don't know why, but there was a lot of "Ps" and more misses....Old Top even missed a bunch....maybe it was the mist in the eyes..anyways it will be missed.

if ya want to see more pix of the match go to my webpage:

http;//sdough.smugmug.com

or see a few on facebook.

curlwy

The club is shuting down?That is a shame the way clubs are shutting down.Good luck with what ever you are going to do.

I am so sorry to hear that the Club has closed down. Your Club was the first one I ever visited to learn about SASS many years ago, when -- damn, my memory is fading -- big guy, bad knees, your club treaurer at the time, worked at B & B Gun Store in North Hollywood -- Roger, I think -- invited me out to watch a match.

I hope you can all find a great new home, Norco or Lytle Creek or Cajon or whereever, and Happy Trails to [all of] You, keep smiling until [we meet again].

Tex

according to Lefty the membership has been dwindling. (me and Old Top kept bringing in some new blood, but it wasn't enough. It got down to some times only 5-6 shooters showing up and we have been only putting up one stage for better part of a year. (it gets kinda boring shooting the same targets over and over) AND the manager of Burro Canyon kept upping the fees. Lefty said we were paying him $15 per shooter, and the regular shooters were only paying $10...and other fees added onto it. So, club officers (mostly Lefte and Kidd) felt it was breathing its final breath.

We actually enjoyed the secnry at Burro canyon, but it is no more to be...

curley

Archived