SASS Wire Forum

NON-SASS GUN FOR SALE SOLD SPF

Fairshake

I just purchased this gun in July. It is a late model Glock 30 SF 45ACP. The gun retails for $639 at Cabelas but I was able to purchase it at a Police Discount of $525 with the hard case and 2 magazines. The gun is the Glock semi compact model and designed as a CCW pistol. It is a 10 round magazine which gives you the ability of 11 rounds with one in the chamber which is the way to carry. This gun has only fired 100 rounds and those were not from the stock barrel.

At the time of purchase I had already purchased a long list of extras for the gun which I will list.

I am asking $450 for the gun as it came from the factory plus $25 shipping. It will come with the original barrel and recoil rod with springs also.

Listed Options

KKM stainless steel Match barrel $170

SS Recoil Rod W/ springs $ 60

2 extra Gen 4 mags W/ finger ext.$ 65

3.5 LB Trigger connector $ 25

Galco IWB holster $ 30

Extended slide latch $ 15

Slip on Finger grip w/slug plug $ 25

Total $ 390

This puts me at $915 total for the gun and extras. If a person is interested in buying the gun with all the options listed then I will sell it for $750 plus shipping. I will consider a nice SASS gun in trade but only those which are in great condition.

I'm having some health problems which are going to keep me from using and shooting the gun as I had planned. Contact me for photos. No tire kickers who only collect photos on all sale items. Later Fairshake 81802

Fairshake,

I am interested in your Glock 30, possibly with the extras. Would you be so kind as to e-mail me pictures? Or you can call me at 954-328-7461 to discuss a possible trade. Thank you for your time.

Doug "Frenchie" LePetomaine

Great NEW PRICE FOR A NEW GUN. I have reduced this gun and I'm really taking a big loss on this gun. I will sell it as it came from factory in the box with two magazines for just $450 and $25 shipping. If you wish to include any of the extras we can work that out. Later Fairshake

I have added to my posting by saying that I'm interested in a 66 in 44WCF. I already have a 73 that I shoot.

Archived