SASS Wire Forum

If you want help ?

Cliff Hanger #3720LR

I see every day people asking for help of some kind or another.

Where can I find a good gunsmith?

Where can I find this specific ammunition?

Who does good leather work?

Who has the best pricing on guns?

Where can I find a good guncart?

Does anyone know where I can find a gun store that sells such and such items?

Most of the time I do not respond.

Why because I know there will be several others who will. They will respond from all over the country. In fact there will be responses from all over the world. Why, because the poster asking for help does not put a location in their profile. No one knows where the poster is located so everyone responds. There is of course the responder that will include the question asking for a location so better more precise help can be offered.

I would like to see the forum require a location to join the forum. A state or country would be nice. Include a city would even be better.

Knowing that it might not be possible to require such information to join the forum, it would be nice if everyone would update their profile to include at least their alias and location.

It would not only be nice to know where help is needed, it would be nice to know where it's coming from.

---------------

Bad day here. Was at the dentist earlier to make an appointment for later in the week. He took me in right then. The bad part is I hadn't eaten yet today. Now I'm starving and still have to wait another few hours.

Hay Cliff, just want to recommend you as a good source of So Cal ammo. Thanks again for making the efford to get my 45 ammo to the RR Bar Regulators match yesterday.

Ned

Archived