SASS Wire Forum

"Sold" Marlin 1894C 38/357

Up for sale is a Marlin 1894C with a 18 1/2 Barrel 38/357. This rifle has an action job and comes with a lever wrap and butt cover and one peice firing pin installed. Rifle is clean with normal light dings and blue wear, has a checkered buttstock and smooth forend. This rifle has NOT had the Widdermatic conversion done, but it is smooth. I will send pics upon request, I will ship this gun to any FFL of choice that will accept it from an individual. $650 plus $20 UPS insured shipping.

Thanks,

Slick

Up for sale is a Marlin 1894C with a 18 1/2 Barrel 38/357. This rifle has an action job and comes with a lever wrap and butt cover and one peice firing pin installed. Rifle is clean with normal light dings and blue wear, has a checkered buttstock and smooth forend. This rifle has NOT had the Widdermatic conversion done, but it is smooth. I will send pics upon request, I will ship this gun to any FFL of choice that will accept it from an individual. $650 plus $20 UPS insured shipping.

Thanks,

Slick

How much with the 'Widdermatic"? I'm looking for a rifle for my 12 yr. old daughter Sunny Starr. Pics? dkarvala@yahoo.com

Archived