SASS Wire Forum

Parts Support, Yes and No

Sagerider

I would not be surprised that many of you Pards already know this but I did not and am providing the information for those who may have the same questions/problems. Following my last shoot and cleaning a new Pedersoli rifle, I found a screw missing from the receiver. The screw must have worked loose during the match and went unnoticed. A quick call to Cimarron parts did not really correct the situation. They expected a wait of two months or more to receive a replacement. They did, however recommend contacting VTI Replica Gun Parts as they may have the part I needed. The order way made on Monday and the replacement screw arrived today (Friday) by USPS. That is great service. I have not know the extent or their parts inventory but you can be sure I will contact them first with any part I may need in the future. I just wonder why the businesses that sell the weapons we shoot in CAS seem to lack parts support for those weapons. Sagerider 88321

VTI can be reached at 860 435 8068 or www.vtigunparts.com

I just wonder why the businesses that sell the weapons we shoot in CAS seem to lack parts support for those weapons.

VTI is a great resource and is OFTEN mentioned on the Wire when pards need parts for most Italian reproductions.

They strive hard to stay in touch with Uberti and the other makers over there and they know how to watch their parts inventory.

Most gun distributors for the Italian guns - (strive and monitor) - less so.

Good luck, GJ

Archived