SASS Wire Forum

ACM Tribute

I wasn't very impressed by the Country Music show tonite...but that WWAK tribute to Earl Scruggs was just plain pitiful. They at least had banjo players on stage.....but other than that I wsa quite disappointed. Ol Roy Acuff would be spinning in his grave at that.

but that was just my 2cents

curley

I wasn't very impressed by the Country Music show tonite...but that WWAK tribute to Earl Scruggs was just plain pitiful. They at least had banjo players on stage.....but other than that I wsa quite disappointed. Ol Roy Acuff would be spinning in his grave at that.

but that was just my 2cents

curley

I agree completely. Didn't watch much of the show but I caught that. Pretty lame.

I guess that was the best they could do on short notice.

Maybe by god we should have an Earl Scruggs shoot,get an old banjo and ya have to pick a few strings then draw :) Or have an Earl Scruggs day shoot with banjer pickin music and pot luck :) When i was younger my wife and i would go to all kinds of bluegrass festivals,my best buddy at the time had an uncle that travled and played with the best pickers,we called him Uncle Cleave,partly where i learned what little guitar i know.

I turned the show on for about three seconds,i couldn't change the channel fast enough.Time for the TCMA,Traditional Country Music Awards show!

Brought to you by Marty Stewart,he would know what to do..

Archived