SASS Wire Forum

WTS model 92

I have a Brass Rossi 92 20" bbl. safety has a plug, lever wrap, and I did the action job myself with the help of the Nate Kiowa Jones video, this is a smooth little rifle and I have not had any problems with it would like to get $500 shipped to a FFL if he will take from a non-licensee. will send pics if you give me email address. Sorry it is .357 cal.

Thanks Mike

I have a Brass Rossi 92 20" bbl. safety has a plug, lever wrap, and I did the action job myself with the help of the Nate Kiowa Jones video, this is a smooth little rifle and I have not had any problems with it would like to get $500 shipped to a FFL if he will take from a non-licensee. will send pics if you give me email address.

Thanks Mike

Caliber?

Thanks.

SC

I have a Brass Rossi 92 20" bbl. safety has a plug, lever wrap, and I did the action job myself with the help of the Nate Kiowa Jones video, this is a smooth little rifle and I have not had any problems with it would like to get $500 shipped to a FFL if he will take from a non-licensee. will send pics if you give me email address.

Thanks Mike

Send me pictures, and what is the cal.Email me

Archived