SASS Wire Forum

Ended

Health keeps going the wrong way, so I'm selling a great set-up

SOLD PENDING FUNDS 1 Mustang Woodcrafters folding cart. This is the new model with the heavy duty hinges and the reloading shelf. These are great carts. but they come stained and unfinished. This one was finished with three coats of Satin Poly to protect it. Folds small enough to fit the trunk pf a Chrysler Convertible! Almost new. $250 plus shipping (very expensive to ship)

2SOLD TO OLD SQUID Pair of Ruger Vaqueros (original model) full action jobs by The Cowboy Shop with free wheeling pawls. Very slick, fast and amooth. 45 Long Colt. $400 each plus shipping.

3 Uberti 1866 Carbine, 19" barrel. I just got this back from Cody. He did his famous Codymatic action job on it. Very fast and smooth. 45 Long Colt. However, UPS cracked the stock! I got a new walnut Winchester stock, fitted and stained it (pretty good job, but not perfect). The Winchester Carbine stock is a bit larger than Uberti's, so the butt plate would not fit. I'll include my leather butt cover, but it does have my alias on it. Very solid, almost effortless to cock and fire. $850 plus shipping.

4 SOLD Cimarron 1897 Shotgun. This is a new gun with a fresh action job by Cody, guess you can tell I like his work. Less than 2 boxes of shells through it.$550 plus shipping.

SOLD . Three holster and belt rig by Red Dog Leather. Only used 4 times. These are great rigs, the guns almost draw themselves! Belt fits 48-52 inch waiste (measured where you will wear it). Molded for Old Ruger Vaqueros. It has right and left strong side and right handed cross draw holsters, Bowie knife with matching scabard and a badge holder. $225 plus shippi

Face to face is possible for a Florida resident, otherwise firearms must be sent to an FFL who accepts shipment from an individual. I have other things such as ammo and reloading equipment, but too hard and expensive to ship.

For reasons surpassing understanding, sometimes I don't get your PMs. You can also reach me at slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com

Pictures http://www.eupbus.com/ma/rug45.htm

1 Mustang Woodcrafters folding cart. This is the new model with the heavy duty hinges and the reloading shelf. These are great carts. but they come stained and unfinished. This one was finished with three coats of Satin Poly to protect it. Folds small enough to fit the trunk pf a Chrysler Convertible! Almost new. $250 plus shipping (very expensive to ship)

2 Pair of Ruger Vaqueros (original model) full action jobs by The Cowboy Shop with free wheeling pawls. Very slick, fast and amooth. 45 Long Colt. $400 each plus shipping.

3 Uberti 1866 Carbine, 19" barrel. I just got this back from Cody. He did his famous Codymatic action job on it. Very fast and smooth. 45 Long Colt. However, UPS cracked the stock! I got a new walnut Winchester stock, fitted and stained it (pretty good job, but not perfect). Very solid! $850 plus shipping.

4 Cimarron 1897 Shotgun. This is a new gun with a fresh action job by Cody, guess you can tell I like his work. Less than 2 boxes of shells through it.$550 plus shipping.

5. Three holster and belt rig by Red Dog Leather. Only used 4 times. These are great rigs, the guns almost draw themselves! Belt fits 48-52 inch waiste (measured where you will wear it). Molded for Old Ruger Vaqueros. It has right and left strong side and right handed cross draw holsters, Bowie knife with matching scabard and a badge holder. $225 plus shippi

Face to face is possible for a Florida resident. I have other things such as ammo and reloading equipment, but too hard and expensive to ship.

I'll take the cart Slow Poke Joe.

Please Send info to lhylton2@frontier.com

Thanks

If they would have taken the stock off to ship I bet it wouldn't have got cracked. A shorter package gives the handlers much less leverage when they jump on the package, or whatever it is they do to them.

If they would have taken the stock off to ship I bet it wouldn't have got cracked. A shorter package gives the handlers much less leverage when they jump on the package, or whatever it is they do to them.

Thanks. It wasn't Cody'd fault, they it was cracked on my shippment out. I'll remember your advise. Thanks. Joe

Slowpoke ----- you may want to come down to the Miakka annual match on April 1; perhaps folks there may be interested in some of your stuff FTF. Great one day match; the Deadlees and their pards put on a really good time and it would give your stuff some exposure, if you have not sold it by then.

Slowpoke ----- you may want to come down to the Miakka annual match on April 1; perhaps folks there may be interested in some of your stuff FTF. Great one day match; the Deadlees and their pards put on a really good time and it would give your stuff some exposure, if you have not sold it by then.

I've been trying to get there for some time. It's just with the long ride each way and the match itself, I'd need a back transplant! Actually I'd like a full body transplant with a good looking 19 year old boy - there's some things I really miss!

I've been trying to get there for some time. It's just with the long ride each way and the match itself, I'd need a back transplant! Actually I'd like a full body transplant with a good looking 19 year old boy - there's some things I really miss!

PS Just no all expense paid year long vacation in the jungle this time, courtesy of Uncle Sam!!

BTT

SOLD PENDING FUNDS 1 Mustang Woodcrafters folding cart. This is the new model with the heavy duty hinges and the reloading shelf. These are great carts. but they come stained and unfinished. This one was finished with three coats of Satin Poly to protect it. Folds small enough to fit the trunk pf a Chrysler Convertible! Almost new. $250 plus shipping (very expensive to ship)

2SOLD TO OLD SQUID Pair of Ruger Vaqueros (original model) full action jobs by The Cowboy Shop with free wheeling pawls. Very slick, fast and amooth. 45 Long Colt. $400 each plus shipping.

3 Uberti 1866 Carbine, 19" barrel. I just got this back from Cody. He did his famous Codymatic action job on it. Very fast and smooth. 45 Long Colt. However, UPS cracked the stock! I got a new walnut Winchester stock, fitted and stained it (pretty good job, but not perfect). The Winchester Carbine stock is a bit larger than Uberti's, so the butt plate would not fit. I'll include my leather butt cover, but it does have my alias on it. Very solid, almost effortless to cock and fire. $850 plus shipping.

4 SOLD Cimarron 1897 Shotgun. This is a new gun with a fresh action job by Cody, guess you can tell I like his work. Less than 2 boxes of shells through it.$550 plus shipping.

SOLD . Three holster and belt rig by Red Dog Leather. Only used 4 times. These are great rigs, the guns almost draw themselves! Belt fits 48-52 inch waiste (measured where you will wear it). Molded for Old Ruger Vaqueros. It has right and left strong side and right handed cross draw holsters, Bowie knife with matching scabard and a badge holder. $225 plus shippi

Face to face is possible for a Florida resident, otherwise firearms must be sent to an FFL who accepts shipment from an individual. I have other things such as ammo and reloading equipment, but too hard and expensive to ship.

For reasons surpassing understanding, sometimes I don't get your PMs. You can also reach me at slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com

Archived