SASS Wire Forum

Remington bullet knife clock with cowboys on it

ethan callahan

For Sale: Remington Trailhand Bullet Knife Clock print is "entitled knot in the plan" 1995

wood frame, plexaglass front, clock seems to work fine, the paper print is not smooth it is a little wavy and gathered around the edge of the frame. There does not seem to be any major creases, plexaglass has minor surface scuffs and scratches.

This is a cool picture of a 2 cowboys, one is cutting the line his horse is tied to with a remington knife. The painter's last name is Duke. I have never seen another like this.

Price: $25.00 plus shipping/handling/insurance ($15.00) = $40.00 total

This is a neat collectors item as it is Remington Advertising, it would look good on the wall of a man cave or reloading room.

I put a picture of it up on my facebook page, so if you have facebook and are logged in click here

picture of Remington Clock

or click on photobucket here, but I think the facebook picture shows up better

photo of clock

Don't see the pic. Only pic that I saw on your FB page was one pic and its your profile. It would be better if you could upload the pic to some photo sharing website like photobucket.com or something like that. You limit your viewing audience to only those with FB if that's where you post it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived