SASS Wire Forum

WTT Army grips for Navy Grips

EE Taft

I'm the other way around! I like Navy grips...

So I would like to make an even trade of grips, and full grip frames.

The grips and frames that I have are on a set of '72 open tops that have the Cimarron "original finish". They have that worn gentle beaten look to them. The grips have the simulated pits and dings but are shiny and look great! The frames have the weathered bluing worn off look with just a hint of surface rust repaired kind of look. These are next to new as I traded for them over the summer and have not shot them in a match yet.

What I would like to find is a pair of equally nice Navy grips with the brass back strap and trigger guard. All parts traded from yours would be the same as what I send to you.

Please PM if interested and we can work out the details of trade.

No other trades or sale of the grips at this time....just even trade of grips.

Thanks for looking!!!

~EE Taft~

Note: I am looking for a trade for a pair of pistols. Not a single.

BTT

Still lookin'

:D

Mr Taft, Perhaps not what ya want to hear, but just a thought for you. As I have done with mine, I ordered grips and frames from VTI. Then kept the originals just in case I ever wanted to restore my pistols to the way they was new. May help if ya ever wanted to trade them someday. Guess I like to modify my guns, but still be able to return them to original.

Regards, Cpl. Henry

That is most likely my next choice....I had thought about doing that but thought I might see if anyone needed the army grips here first.

Thanks, I will check them out.

~EE Taft~

Archived