SASS Wire Forum

FS Antique Hammer Double SOLD pending funds

Guest Yahoo Delirious

Guest Yahoo Delirious

I have a cool old Hammer Double for sale. I'm not suggesting you use this in a match.

But, I have shot light Black Powder loads thru it. Aagin, not suggesting you do this as the barrels are Laminated steel. Actually I would advise not shooting it and use it as a wonderful old display piece.

This would make a handsome display for your home, office or hunting cabin over the fireplace.

It's fun just to pull this perfectly balanced 30" inch barreld gun to your shoulder and pull the triggers on some snap caps while you take yourself back in time.

The chambers are 2 1/2 inches and both bores are smooth and bright with no erosion what so ever.

This gun is super solid, and locks up tight as a drum.

All the metal has patina. The barrels are turning a nice shade of brown. The gun will only get better looking with time. The stock and forearm are original with no cracks, splits or chips.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this gun for years but now I need to part with it to pay bills. I'm asking $200.00 shipped to your door. (contiguous US only)

No ffl needed since it's an antique.

Pics Here

Thanks for looking, Yahoo D.

Guest Yahoo Delirious

Nice old SxS,.... :) But having 4 SxS guns already, . . .

I'm forcing myself to pass it up,... :huh::angry:

Damn . . not buying a gun feels terrible,....

I'm a "Gun-A-Holic" fur shore :blink:

I know what you mean. But selling a gun feels far worse!

Thanks for looking, Yahoo

I know what you mean. But selling a gun feels far worse!

Thanks for looking, Yahoo

I try hard to avoid that :blink:

Have only sold one and traded one off. Both were way back in the '70s ..... and remembering those experiences still hurts :excl:

The Webley I sold back in '72 I did replace with two of them when I was down in San Diego in '79.

And my "very first gun" ( .22 single shot Ithica "saddle gun") that I foolishly traded off,.... I was able to replace last year. It is for my grandsons. And I will not let them have control of it ! They can use it,... when they are old enough I'll pay for whatever gun they want . . and the .22 "Saddle Gun" will get saved for the use of their children some day.

I have a cool old Hammer Double for sale. I'm not suggesting you use this in a match.

But, I have shot light Black Powder loads thru it. Aagin, not suggesting you do this as the barrels are Laminated steel. Actually I would advise not shooting it and use it as a wonderful old display piece.

This would make a handsome display for your home, office or hunting cabin over the fireplace.

It's fun just to pull this perfectly balanced 30" inch barreld gun to your shoulder and pull the triggers on some snap caps while you take yourself back in time.

The chambers are 2 1/2 inches and both bores are smooth and bright with no erosion what so ever.

This gun is super solid, and locks up tight as a drum.

All the metal has patina. The barrels are turning a nice shade of brown. The gun will only get better looking with time. The stock and forearm are original with no cracks, splits or chips.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this gun for years but now I need to part with it to pay bills. I'm asking $200.00 shipped to your door. (contiguous US only)

No ffl needed since it's an antique.

Pics Here

Thanks for looking, Yahoo D.

Yahoo,

Sent you a PM, but I'll go ahead and say "I'll take it." Let me know where to send the funds....

Thanks!

CK.

Guest Yahoo Delirious

I'd like seconds if the deal falls through. Since my last name is "Lovell" I'd love to give this a new home.

Preacher,

Sorry, Looks like Calico Kirby got it. Maybe you could let Calico know if he gets tired of it, to let you know first.

Well, if the deal falls through, you will definately get it.

Thanks, Yahoo

Archived