SASS Wire Forum

New Member Firearm Queston

Curley Fryes

Is a requirement to shoot revolver, rifle, and shotgun or can you shoot just revolver?. Reason I ask is I'm not too good with a rifle or a shotgun.

These folks are missing something!! You CAN shoot Pale Rider. No shotgun, no rifle. But you need 5 handguns. You shoot the rifle and shotgun parts with a pistol.

These folks are missing something!! You CAN shoot Pale Rider. No shotgun, no rifle. But you need 5 handguns. You shoot the rifle and shotgun parts with a pistol.

Hey BBMG!

That sounds like Josey Wales. Where are the rules for Pale Rider? Is it on a club Website. I thought it was like Classic Cowboy, only with black powder and shot GF. :unsure:

Regards,

AM

Hey BBMG!

That sounds like Josey Wales. Where are the rules for Pale Rider? Is it on a club Website. I thought it was like Classic Cowboy, only with black powder and shot GF. :unsure:

Regards,

AM

Yep=== you are right! A always get them danged movies backwards!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thrilled to say we got Curley Fryes out to the last shoot for the Kishwaukee Valley Regulators today. Although he did not shoot the match he tried out several rifles, pistols and shotguns and shot a practice stage at the end. I think he had a good time. I know he got to try out my 1994, My 1873, another feller's 1892 and another feller's 1866. I think he liked the model 1866 rifle best. He left with a grin.

I'm thrilled to say we got Curley Fryes out to the last shoot for the Kishwaukee Valley Regulators today. Although he did not shoot the match he tried out several rifles, pistols and shotguns and shot a practice stage at the end. I think he had a good time. I know he got to try out my 1994, My 1873, another feller's 1892 and another feller's 1866. I think he liked the model 1866 rifle best. He left with a grin.

It was great!! A ton of friendly cowboys and they let me try out their beautiful firearms. Thanks a bunch guys. See you all at the next shoot!!

Archived