SASS Wire Forum

Uberti High-Wall --TRADED

Mingo Frank

Selling/trading my Uberti High Wall in 45-70. The metal has only a couple small cart mars. The wood has been stripped of the Uberti plastic and refinished with a walnut stain and oil finish. Revealed some nicely grained wood under the plastic. The front globe sight is a Lyman with a bag of inserts. The Tang sight is of unknown maker but works well. Bore is immaculate.

If sold, I will include a Tommymaker aged bandoleer for 45-70 rounds and loading dies. If local, I also have 50 or so rounds of APP loaded ammo.

https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=photos&cid=0ed02c957fb623d7#!/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7&sc=photos&nl=1&uc=4&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21489

All goes for $900 shipped to your FFL. Open to trades of all kind. Heck, I could even use a period correct tent and camp gear.

Feel free to contact me at longhunter49@hotmail.com

Mingo

Selling/trading my Uberti High Wall in 45-70. The metal has only a couple small cart mars. The wood has been stripped of the Uberti plastic and refinished with a walnut stain and oil finish. Revealed some nicely grained wood under the plastic. The front globe sight is a Lyman with a bag of inserts. The Tang sight is of unknown maker but works well. Bore is immaculate.

If sold, I will include a Tommymaker aged bandoleer for 45-70 rounds and loading dies. If local, I also have 50 or so rounds of APP loaded ammo.

https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=photos&cid=0ed02c957fb623d7#!/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7&sc=photos&nl=1&uc=4&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21489

All goes for $900 shipped to your FFL. Open to trades of all kind. Heck, I could even use a period correct tent and camp gear.

Feel free to contact me at longhunter49@hotmail.com

Mingo

Get your vehicle fixed yet??

Nope. That's why I'm selling and not buying yet. Need a High Wall ??

Mingo

Wish I did, that's a good price on that rifle. I gave away or sold all of my 45-70 stuff when I decided to go with 38-55. B)

Archived