SASS Wire Forum

GBJL... just signed up ...

Deja Vous

And I am so excited.. a four day shoot.. and I am going to Vegas this year... gosh, how can a girl get any luckier?

If she was going to Comin at Cha she would be luckier.

lol... I am pure lucky everyday... Grizzes.. you have no idea.. lol

And I am so excited.. a four day shoot.. and I am going to Vegas this year... gosh, how can a girl get any luckier?

Hey Deja, Grizz does have a point, 'Comin' at Cha' is Great

(and I been there twice, I Do, want ta' make it down again sometime)

but that bein' said.. Convention is a Hoot !!! I Know You will enjoy that Deja !!!

(If, that's what Ya' mean, by the Vegas remark)

Hey Deja, Grizz does have a point, 'Comin' at Cha' is Great

(and I been there twice, I Do, want ta' make it down again sometime)

but that bein' said.. Convention is a Hoot !!! I Know You will enjoy that Deja !!!

(If, that's what Ya' mean, by the Vegas remark)

I have not been to the convention before so I will be so much fun... The GBJL I have been to once before and I had the best time. The people here are so sweet... And "Wyatt, what ever do you mean:"... lol.. by the Vegas comment.. lol... I have been there a few times, never gambled just a quarter in the card slots once. I am pretty much in my own little world in Vegas.. the lights, the people, the noises, the buildings, the excitement.. In the past I was about run down by a taxi twice.. lol.. And yeah I am the one idiot who takes the hand outs on the streets cuz it is the polite thing to do.. lol... They use to have a cool water slide up there.. and I loved the joisting up there too.... And there is a cool place where you smoke cigars upstairs and drink cognac.. Andres I think? Love the smell of cigars.. lol.. Gosh, there is so much to do in life, but I sure can't afford that kind of life. But that is okay, cuz I am lucky to have what I do have...... hugs Wimps.. Deja..

I haven't been down to Norco in a LONG time, I wuz' there for maybe 5 or 6 EOT's,I think ?

Maybe one day, I can make it down there again ??( for Gunfight or Mill Creek) Like You said Deja, Folks there are Some Of The Bestest !!!

I had been to maybe 6 or 7 Conventions too. and I KNOW there is Always a Great Time to be had there too !!!

One of these years, I will again attend there too..

You Have Fun, I will tell some of the Folks from up here in these parts

Ta' Look out for Ya' Deja !! (I think I had as Much fun there at Convention as anywhere else I been for a SASS event)

Archived