SASS Wire Forum

My Birthday Present

Been about 2 years since Jet went home. Figured it was high time to get back in the saddle. (not really, I hardly ever use a saddle, but you know what I mean)

Jack is 13, out of the Two Eyed Jack line and knows a heck of a lot more than he let on to his previous owners, turns on a dime, stops on voice command. He's been out to pasture about the last 5 years, but still has quite a handle on him. Needs some tuning up, but I think he's going to be a lot of fun and a good project.

We will see what he thinks of black powder in a little while.

http://dressesfordogs.com/images/jack/jack1.jpg

http://dressesfordogs.com/images/jack/jack2.jpg

Ridgetop (YeeeeeeeeeeHAW!) Rich

Nice! It's amazing what the outside of a horse can do for the inside of a man. I'm not sure what I'd do if I couldn't go out, saddle up one of the "girls", and ride up into the hills. Good ridin' to you, Ridgetop...and happy birthday!

Great birthday present! I've got several that go back to Two-Eyed Jack and every one of them are good sensible horses. Can be a little lazy at times but since I'm not young anymore I'd rather have to speed 'em up than slow 'em down :)

Happy Birthday

Great birthday present! I've got several that go back to Two-Eyed Jack and every one of them are good sensible horses. Can be a little lazy at times but since I'm not young anymore I'd rather have to speed 'em up than slow 'em down :)

Happy Birthday

Rich..Happy birthday!! Good job on the present! He's a looker for sure. Hey Ellie..where y'all been? You doing OK? :wub: Jack Hays

Way to go, Rich! He's a real beaut, great conformation, musculature, etc. You're fixin' to have a whole lot of fun with him.

Happy Birthday!

Rich..Happy birthday!! Good job on the present! He's a looker for sure. Hey Ellie..where y'all been? You doing OK? :wub: Jack Hays

Hey back at ya Jack :wub:

Doing good. Been lurking in the background :ph34r: We've had a lot of company this summer and I guess I talked myself out with them and just haven't had nuthin' left ta say by the time I come on here :lol: Gettin' ready for our annual trail ride in MO, too.

How've you been doing?

Archived