SASS Wire Forum

Used Duds for Sale--ALL SOLD--THANKS!

ALL SOLD--THANKS EVERYONE!

New shooter tired of that "new guy" look? Want some duds with some trail miles on them? Here ya go!

Shirts

White pullover with 4 buttons to the collar, single pocket on left side of chest. Some minor stains on back from suspenders, etc., but in very good shape. Size XL, no maker identification on it, believe I got it from either Wild West Mercantile or River Junction Trade Co. All cotton, light weight, perfect for hot weather shoots. Shipped to you anywhere in the Continental USA for $15. Got a couple questions about the collar on this one--it is rounded, foldover type frontier collar, like the collar on this shirt-- http://www.riverjunction.com/-Limited-Time-Fabric-Frontier-Old-West-Shirt--Cotton--Heirloom-Brand-_p_1660.html but white. SOLD!

Black Scully pullover shirt, four buttons to the collar, band collar, no pockets, size XL. Great shirt, shows no marks! Shipped to you anywhere in the Continental USA for $20. SOLD!

This one will not make you look like you rode in off the trail, it is unworn! Mustard Yellow with tiny checked pattern pullover banded collar shirt, five off-white buttons to the collar. From River Junction (but imported from India) marked XXL. I would describe it as XXXL, like if you wear a size 54 jacket, this would fit you well. Me, notsomuch. Shipped to you anywhere in the continental USA for $20. SOLD!

Trousers

Classic Old West Styles, gray with a light gray pinstripe. Looks like dress pants, but is 100 percent cotton (nice, lightweight). Size 40 waist, finished hem at 32. Shipped to you anywhere in the continental USA for $25. SOLD

Wah Maker Saddle pants in classic duckin color, but have the classic worn/faded light tan look to them. Many, many days on the range. Size 40x32. Shipped to you anywhere in the continental USA for $20. SOLD!

Terms

If you have questions, PM me or post on here. I could take photos of these items, but they are just basic cowboy clothes and if you don't believe they are as described when you get them, you can give them to someone else and I'll still send you back your money--how's that for a guarantee?

Always open to trades of almost anything interesting, except clothes, which I clearly don't need more of!

Archived