SASS Wire Forum

Rusty Finger Indiana shooter

travelin kid #51083

Hey, any of the Indiana Cowpokes heard anything out of Rusty Finger? He has been missing from several of the last shoots in the area.....

I've tried calling the number I have for him, goes directly to voice mail and his box is full.

Several of us are a little concerned.....

I'll try ta see what I can do about findi'n our lost pard!

Ya know how us longhaired fellas are!!!!!

furball

Hey Kid, hows the wifes foot mendi'n? Hope all is well and good, and tell her, her hair looks lovley fur me!!!

He lives in Kentland.... I've tried to look him up there too...

I know where he works in Lafayette, going to stop by there this week and see if I can find out anything

If I find out anything I'll fill you in too......

Furball,

she's on the mend, bones at her age don't mend as quickly as us young ones, (gonna pay for comment)

Was under the weather for a time everything good now. Have not been on the wire for a while.Talk to the mighty FURBALL, last night,hoping to shoot at knox sat. been awhile hope i still know how to do it.Thanks Rusty

Was under the weather for a time everything good now. Have not been on the wire for a while.Talk to the mighty FURBALL, last night,hoping to shoot at knox sat. been awhile hope i still know how to do it.Thanks Rusty

Glad you are doing ok.....KK

Thank you for checking in..... we were getting a little concerned at the Circle R ranch............

I think Sid has even missed you!

Let's see, Spittoon got a new hat, so did Stroud, but Sid still has his old one!

hang in the Pard, get well and back to shooting!

Hey Rusty I'm glad to hear you are doing good and I am looking forward to shooting with you again. I am finally back home from the road and am ready to have some fun with all my cowboy freinds. Are you going to Deercreek on Sunday? I have never been to the Knox shoot before I may try to get up there. Talk to you later. Frenchy!

Thank you for checking in..... we were getting a little concerned at the Circle R ranch............

I think Sid has even missed you!

Let's see, Spittoon got a new hat, so did Stroud, but Sid still has his old one!

hang in the Pard, get well and back to shooting!

Maybe one of them,can give Sid there oldone then we could take Sids and shoot it.

Hey Rusty I'm glad to hear you are doing good and I am looking forward to shooting with you again. I am finally back home from the road and am ready to have some fun with all my cowboy freinds. Are you going to Deercreek on Sunday? I have never been to the Knox shoot before I may try to get up there. Talk to you later. Frenchy!

Won't be at deercreek but i am looking foward to shooting with you again.Hopefully i will be at cutters.Rusty.

Yes sir, those STD's can be real hard on a fella, I know. Hope to see ya soon, but be warned I'll have no mercy on ya! :P

Spittoon

Don't let Rusty fool ya ---

He got the fur cut off and became frail and sickly!

Love ya man!!

furball the short-hair, again!!!

Archived