SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Peacemakers Cops and Cowboys Shoot Out, July 30, 2011

YEE HAWW !!, what a great shoot !! Red Bud and Mad Mongo.......... what a shoot you guys put on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stages were well written and thought out. Anybody that didn't have a great time............well, you should have !!! Even the LEO'S had a good time. Those of you who couldn't attend ............YOU missed a goodin. Hopefully we'll see you next year. The Search and Rescue dogs were wonderful. The exibition was, to say the least, facinating.

Cash Munny

I to would like to thank every one at Firelands for fun time. The moneys goes for a good cause and hopefully Moe and The Clan will be back next year and a whole lot more Cowboys and Cops too.....(shotgun target ducked...that's my story)...Faygo :):D:lol:

Cowboys closed the gap considerably from last year. Fargo Kid was only one.second behind the top Cop, who is on Cleveland SWAT and Cleveland Tactical shooting team. Attending also were officers from local and county dept. A procedural and miss on the last stage is my excuse and I am sticking to it! Mad Mongo

Archived