SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS Guns for Sale

Mingo Frank

Selling off a couple modern guns to fund a new ( to me) shotgun.

First is a HiPoint 9mm semi-auto pistol. Comes with 3 ten round mags and a Forbus holster. -------SOLD

Second is a HiPoint 995 Carbine chambered in 9mm. It has all the add ons including a BSA aimpoint style sight, a BSA laser sight, front pistol grip, flash suppressor and

buttstock attachment to hold two extra mags. Comes with 3 ten round mags. These guns are made in Ohio and have a

lifetime warranty----$225.00 shipped to your FFL.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7#!/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7&sc=photos&nl=1&uc=7&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21400

Thanks for looking,

Mingo

nice tooking Taurus.wish i had the cash..would swap ya an old smith in 38 s&w .......if you want

Squatter... Pm sent

Mingo

Mingo E-mail sent with Lewd Pictures

Looked at the Highpoint carbine. My wife was gazing over my shoulder and replied.

"If you ever take a picture of an oily old gun laying on one of my quilts. That will be exhibit A in your divorce."

I hope she was just funnin' us.

Good luck, Castalia

Tell her not to worry....it's an old printed knock-off, not a real quilt. I do know what I can get away with....and can't. :lol: :lol:

Mingo

Just a plug for the HiPoint. I've the got .40 cal version & really like it. These little carbines are SOLID!!! Got a friend that has the 9mm with a laser sight & he loves it!! Saw an after-market 15-round mag for the 9mm, also. Well built, solid carbines & not a lot of money.

Just a plug for the HiPoint. I've the got .40 cal version & really like it. These little carbines are SOLID!!! Got a friend that has the 9mm with a laser sight & he loves it!! Saw an after-market 15-round mag for the 9mm, also. Well built, solid carbines & not a lot of money.

So true. These guns are rock solid and as I said, manufactured ( not just assembled from foreign parts) in Ohio.

I also added a 9mm pistol and details for a package deal.

Thanks,

Mingo

mingo ill take the 9mm pistol too

Archived