SASS Wire Forum

Need to reach Sheriff Pack Wolf

Gunstock Smith

I recently bought a gun from the Sheriff on the Classified Wire....sent him a money order for it and have delivery confirmation of it to him. I've sent him several emails over several days asking if he received the FFL from my guy and when he would be shipping out my gun, but have had no reply from him and no earlier indication that he may be out of town. Anyone know him or know if he's laid up?? Been watching his topics on the wire and he has not responded to anyone in several days.

Thanks for any help.

Gunstock Smith

I recently bought a gun from the Sheriff on the Classified Wire....sent him a money order for it and have delivery confirmation of it to him. I've sent him several emails over several days asking if he received the FFL from my guy and when he would be shipping out my gun, but have had no reply from him and no earlier indication that he may be out of town. Anyone know him or know if he's laid up?? Been watching his topics on the wire and he has not responded to anyone in several days.

Thanks for any help.

Gunstock Smith

I hate when people do that, but Sheriff is a stand up guy, something must be going on, keep trying I'm sure he will get back with you, if not I think I know how to get word to him, if he doesn't get back to you soon.

KK

I do know that he is having some health problems. He will come through for you, you can count on it.

Salud!

eGG

Archived