SASS Wire Forum

Evil Roy Shooting School in Central Texas May 28-29

The Tejas Caballeros are proud to announce that FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW they are hosting an Evil Roy Shooting School May 28-29, 2011 at the Caballeros' Flat Creek Shooting Range west of Dripping Springs, Texas. Evil Roy, a past World Champion, current National Wild Bunch Champion and Silver Senior Cowboy Action Champion and trainer for many other World Champions, will be in central Texas Memorial Day Weekend to share his insights, skills, and tricks of the trade that can make you a better shooter. This 2-day school on Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th will teach you how to be a smarter and better shooter. This is the same school offered at Winter Range but its available here in Central Texas.

We are very lucky that his daughter and grand children live in Dripping Springs, so we can give him an added incentive to come down to Texas. This will be a two day school. I have taken the school 4 times (shows you how much i need improvement) I took it early in my shooting career, then again a couple of years later, and I have been to a couple just to be with some friends or help coordinate for the local school. I learn something valuable every time.

This is a great opportunity for folks in central Texas who don't have a chance to go to Winter Range, Durango, or other locations where he hold schools to attend a school locally. I hope that we will get a lot of folks to sign up. If you are interested, then make direct contact with the school through Wicked Felina (aka Karen Pearcey) to register and pay your fees.

Phone: 970-247-1234

fax: 970-259-6111

email: evilroy@evilroyshootingschool.com

Archived