SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD pending funds** 10X Stetson Silverbelly 7 & 3/8

Grizzly Dave

**SOLD pending funds**

Thanks to my fat head, the pride of my Stetson collection no longer fits and needs to find a new home that will treasure it as much as I have. I bought it new at the Stetson Factory outlet store in St. Joseph, MO sometime around 1980. This has been my 'Weddings and Funerals' hat and is suitable to wear with your finest cowboy duds at any occasion.

I will ship the hat in the original Stetson box pictured, packed inside a sturdier cardboard box to protect the hat and box.

Price, hard to price out a gem like this, but I will say $285 which includes shipping within the US.

Box

Front of hat

Side View

Back View

Inside front

Inside back

Bottom / Inside

Cash face to face is always nice, but will ship at the price above. I will not ship hat until funds have been received and verified.

Only trades I'm looking for are a hammerless side by side, and will consider a 12 ga shotshell belt in partial trade for the hat, size to fit my son, maybe 36 to middle hole with room to go smaller as he is rather skinny. I'n not interested in fancy shotgun belts, just basic style cheap. Feel free to make other trade offers if you got 'em, but that's all I'm looking for, but you never know... edit, a SS Ruger single six .22lr with 22mag might tickle my fancy...

First "I'll take it" posted on this listing takes it.

Archived