SASS Wire Forum

I must confess....

Grizzly Dave

Oh Merry Meg, now I am going to have that tune on my mind for a long time.

Hawk, Yes it do. My son is a Marine Corps officer, but when he was at Quantico doing his OCS, he would send me an email every time they took someting out in training. Brought back some great memories.

Being raised in the Northwest with logging all around the home place, we got to play with powder a lot. No HP like TNT or C3, but rock powder and various grades of dynamite, slow to fast. When we get together some day we can share some stories. I have to visit Minnesota Rose sometime soon and I will make sure we get together. Might even be this summer if I can pull it off.

I travel to South Dakota every summer with a bunch of people from our church. Spend a week working on projects for the Lakota. Last two years, we were in Rapid working on fixing up a 100 year old church for a Native American school. Before that for years I traveled down to Pine Ridge, Oglala, and Wounded Knee. This year we are installing some energy efficient windows to try to keep the kids from freezing to death.

Anyone out there want to have a great week's vacation, let me know. Lot of w**k to do.

Willie

Archived