SASS Wire Forum

I must confess....

Grizzly Dave

I was never too big on shotguns before I started cowboy shooting, now I'm getting to like them a bit better, still don't shoot that great with them, ask the spotters at the last match I shot :D It was not a good day for me and my shotgun.

Grizz

Check out my interests. I am kinda one dimensional.

I love em all.

Percussion,

Flintlock

Single shot

Single action

Double barrel

Old/new

Auto/Revolver

They all call to me ....

... buy me

BUY ME

BUY ME!!!

I wish I were rich and I would take them all home.:wub:

Confession is good for the soul.

Thanks for starting this thread, Grizz.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I was never too big on shotguns before I started cowboy shooting, now I'm getting to like them a bit better, still don't shoot that great with them, ask the spotters at the last match I shot :D It was not a good day for me and my shotgun.

I know. It took me awhile to warm up to my shotgun. I do like my pistols and rifle!

I wish I had an indoor range at my house, or even lived in a place I could shoot in my back yard.

Of course if either of those were true, I'd have to do alot more reloading.

I might even, dare I say it, practice! And if I did that, I might just shoot a sub 60 second stage now and then!

Grizz who is a bit loopy tonight, feeling like I'm getting a cold.

I know someone who goes deer hunting in his backyard. I'd love to live out in the boonies and have a deal like that.

Oh, and have lots of chicken soup for that cold.

I knowed a fella, lived in the woods south of Forks. First day of elk season, he'd step out on hiz backporch and BANG - got hiz elk 100 yards away in hiz pasture most ever year.

I love explosives too. Took out tree-stumps in hiz pasture - Kaaawhooomp! :lol:

Well, in all honest and modesty, I am just fast and good with guns.

Seldom miss a target, shoot like a blurr, and look good doing it.

That said, I excel with the scatter gun, am an excellent shot with the rifle and

well, just dang good with a hand gun. :lol:

Well, in all honest and modesty, I am just fast and good with guns.

Seldom miss a target, shoot like a blurr, and look good doing it.

That said, I excel with the scatter gun, am an excellent shot with the rifle and

well, just dang good with a hand gun. :lol:

Now Badger,...

Aint dat a bit of a tall tell ? :unsure:

Hal, I have known quite a number of residents of the Forks area and I am quite sure none of them had any idea of when the season started or finished. If the larder were empty, Elk and Deer were in jeopardy. Never had a problem with that. The locals never took any game they didn't need and it is their part of the country.

Had a distant relative that was a powder monkey for Priest logging. He would take a bunch of his kids up the river (I won't name which) with gunny sacks. He would toss a Dupont Spinner (dynamite) into a slow deep run. The kids at the tail out would collect the stunned trout. Again, never took what they didn't need.

Well, in all honest and modesty, I am just fast and good with guns. Seldom miss a target, shoot like a blurr, and look good doing it. That said, I excel with the scatter gun, am an excellent shot with the rifle and well, just dang good with a hand gun. :lol:

Hey Badger, what cha drinkin?

Dang Badger, she got your number! :D

Willie,

Mah frin wuz the gtrat-granson of the Ironman of the Hoh :mellow:

Still owned the familie's land-claim there.

One of my ambulance team-mates in Sequim was a "Priest", of the same family ;)

Continuing with Hal's post, I love things that go 'BANG'. I joined the US Army Corps of Engineers, Combat Engineers so among other fun things I could blow things up. Still have my FM 5-34. DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY FIELD MANUAL, ENGINEER FIELD DATA dated June 1956.

With that little manual you can blow up just about any military target you might come across.

Hal, next time Badger and I come down to Cap-City to shoot with YOU, I will bring it along.

We are thinking of shooting your high power 22 range at the spinning metal creatures.

I had two of these manuals, but my Marine Corps son decided he needed one. He said they had a great time in Quantanimo blowing things up. Love the kid.

Sure, for medicinal purposes only.

I always carry a small bottle of alcohol in my pocket for medicinal purposes such as snake bite. On the advice of W.C. Fields I also carry a small snake! :wacko::lol::P

Also never saw a gun I didn't like, 'cept for maybe the one pointed at me. :angry::lol:

I always carry a small bottle of alcohol in my pocket for medicinal purposes such as snake bite. On the advice of W.C. Fields I also carry a small snake! :wacko::lol::P

Also never saw a gun I didn't like, 'cept for maybe the one pointed at me. :angry::lol:

It's never good to be on the business end of even a bb gun. You could put an eye out that way.

I like guns.

This a meeting of GA (Gunaholics Anonymous)?

Hi, my name is Doc, and I'm a gunaholic... And I DO NOT want to be cured, dagnabbit!

Grizz ole buddy,

Ifin' it goes BOOOOM,..makes smoke, I LOVE IT !!! :wub: :wub:

I had a '77 Jeep Cherokee that fit that description.

Continuing with Hal's post, I love things that go 'BANG'. I joined the US Army Corps of Engineers, Combat Engineers so among other fun things I could blow things up. Still have my FM 5-34. DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY FIELD MANUAL, ENGINEER FIELD DATA dated June 1956.

With that little manual you can blow up just about any military target you might come across.

Hal, next time Badger and I come down to Cap-City to shoot with YOU, I will bring it along.

We are thinking of shooting your high power 22 range at the spinning metal creatures.

I had two of these manuals, but my Marine Corps son decided he needed one. He said they had a great time in Quantanimo blowing things up. Love the kid.

Uh, Willie..

Do 11 Bravo mean anythin' to ya ?

Dats my MOS in da Army.

pistols, rifles, shotguns, those are few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites when the bee stings when I'm feeling sad I simply shoot lead down range and then I don't feel so bad :D

Archived