SASS Wire Forum

The Last Stand Vids

Marshal Max Henry

This was soooo much fun. ONly my 4th match... Yes I actually miss a shotgun target but thought, for those who didnt get to go they may want to see what a first rate match these Cowboys put on for us. On the first Vid (Stage 10)They let me shoot DD ,could not reholster,but i am a GF you see that on the second If you care to watch that is but, these sets are amazing or it may be my inexperience....I think they are great Sets though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6tC5T8LmKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myYjoGcLHU

Thanks for posting those. Makes me sad. This would have been the 6th year for Miss Weev and I, but we had to withdraw due to pesky illness (nothing serious). We will be back next year. In the meantime, sure enjoyed watching your videos.

In case you weren't there, in the first video, the big blue horse and carriage on either side of the berm were actual targets. One is about 5' high X 3' wide and the other is about 4' high X 6' long. When we say big targets, that's what we mean.

Glad you enjoyed the match.

Dang It

Thanks for posting those. Makes me sad. This would have been the 6th year for Miss Weev and I, but we had to withdraw due to pesky illness (nothing serious). We will be back next year. In the meantime, sure enjoyed watching your videos.

Thanks Pard. Like i said it was one HEck of a show . Very sorry you had to miss it

See you on the trail

BTT

Good GF shooting there pard. Tell me wasn't it a rush ta kick that dam door down. If I coulda been there I'da had a smile as big as tha door. Thanks fer postin.

RRR

Oh and lets not forget on tha first video when Arcadia Outlaw said his famous werds ARE YA HAVING FUN? TLS is a great place ta have fun.

Archived