SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yul Catchum

EBAY Alert

Not my grips but there are 2 sets of factory Ruger White grips for under $15.00 each on E-bay.

Not my grips but there is one set of white AJAX grips for under $20 on E-bay.

Just an FYI for some lucky Sass Guy..., or girl but girl doesn't rhyme with FYI.

Not my grips but there are 2 sets of factory Ruger White grips for under $15.00 each on E-bay.

Not my grips but there is one set of white AJAX grips for under $20 on E-bay.

Just an FYI for some lucky Sass Guy..., or girl but girl doesn't rhyme with FYI.

A link mite be usefull :wacko:

There were three different links so I didn't try cutting and pasting them.

Do a search for Ivory Grips or Ruger grips and it should pop up.

BTW, is it Kosher to mention E-Bay or Gunbroker sales on the Wire if you aren't the Seller?

And please, nobody take offense to me using Kosher. I am not Sarah Palin using Blood-chit or note, list, boudian, whatever it was she said that offended somebody that needed to take a deep breath and pull their colelctive panties out their butt. Oh, wait..., that last par tmight have been offensive to the panty wearers or folks with breathing problems1 Dang! I can't never seem to say the righ thing. :blush:

There were three different links so I didn't try cutting and pasting them.

Do a search for Ivory Grips or Ruger grips and it should pop up.

BTW, is it Kosher to mention E-Bay or Gunbroker sales on the Wire if you aren't the Seller?

And please, nobody take offense to me using Kosher. I am not Sarah Palin using Blood-chit or note, list, boudian, whatever it was she said that offended somebody that needed to take a deep breath and pull their colelctive panties out their butt. Oh, wait..., that last par tmight have been offensive to the panty wearers or folks with breathing problems1 Dang! I can't never seem to say the righ thing. :FlagAm:

Probably not - but keep talking - I'm having a ball listening to ya! :blink:

SC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.