SASS Wire Forum

January Shoots Near N.O. La.

Barterin Bill

I'm going to be in New Orleans the middle of January and was wondering if there are any shoots close to the city? Looking for something the weekend of the 15th or 22nd.

Wouldn't it be great if the affiliated clubs link had state maps showing where the clubs are located. Most are listed in small towns that no one has heard of. Our club is listed in Woodville, Al. and people that don't know would never guess it's almost a suburb of Huntsville.

Most of the Pards from the NO area shoot with the Border Vigilanties in Sorrento, La. Just a quick drive on I-10 west to hyw 22. They have a nice shoot with friendly people. This month they will be shooting on the 15th since the 1st weekend is Sat., Jan 1. See their web site for direction. Exit I-10 west to the right, Turn left at 22 then go to the first road to the left past the McDonalds and gas stations. That will be La Hwy 70. Go approx 2 miles then on your left will be a sign.

Thanks, I sent their VP an email. Also contacted the Deadwood Marshals. Looks like they shoot at the same place on a different weekend. Maybe I'll be able to catch one of them.

Bill,

I hope Oliver and I answered all your questions, really looking forward to you shooting with us, now pray for good weather. Post some footage of the play your grandson has the lead in to you tube, I'm sure some of us would like to see his performance. How old is he?

Klondike

Bill,

I hope Oliver and I answered all your questions, really looking forward to you shooting with us, now pray for good weather. Post some footage of the play your grandson has the lead in to you tube, I'm sure some of us would like to see his performance. How old is he?

Klondike

Thanks for the email. I hope to be able to shoot. Trying to get everyones schedules to work together. This is the video of rehersal.

He's almost 13, the one doing most of the singing.

We shoot the 4th sat of everymonth,we are located in N. LA but we do have camping spots at the range and a local hotel. We have directions on the website or pm me and I'll give you my phone #. www.jacksonholeregulators.com

Have a good trip,

slick

Archived