SASS Wire Forum

Mason shooters badge

THE CALHOUN COUNTY BA

Looked at the website and seems like it will be a little difficult to join when there are no members here in the 4 Corners area. :lol: , especially when you want more than my membership card and are passing along to members certain signs, etc. Going to be difficult to sign up new members.

Looked at the website and seems like it will be a little difficult to join when there are no members here in the 4 Corners area. :lol: , especially when you want more than my membership card and are passing along to members certain signs, etc. Going to be difficult to sign up new members.

Yup. Had that same thought myself a year or so back.

~Checotah, Warren Lodge #10, AF&AM

Looked at the website and seems like it will be a little difficult to join when there are no members here in the 4 Corners area. :blush: , especially when you want more than my membership card and are passing along to members certain signs, etc. Going to be difficult to sign up new members.

Yes I think u may be correct. I met Remo Williams at the SC State match this year and ask one.He attends all of the big matches look him up

Also look at the names on the web site and u may find someone close.

CCBA

Hiram's Ranger # 74

• 3 months later...

No members in Maine.

Tried your e-mule..it bounced back.

Will be at the NC state shoot again this year.

Morning Gentlemen

If you are unable to make contact with a Ranger I would suggest you contact Capt.Trap Torrence: trap4570@hotmail.com

Mountain: God Willing I will be at the NC State Match in Salisbury, NC

Shoot me a message and we will see what can be arranged.

Traveling East

Double Ought Hagen Badge #24

HAGEN442@AOL.COM

Checked on HRs few years back(about the date on the web site post) and got no response from any Ranger

in my area. Good luck Brothers!

Eli Blue

PM

Esoteric "B"

Grand Lodge of Texas

Morning Gentlemen

If you are unable to make contact with a Ranger I would suggest you contact Capt.Trap Torrence: trap4570@hotmail.com

Mountain: God Willing I will be at the NC State Match in Salisbury, NC

Shoot me a message and we will see what can be arranged.

Traveling East

Double Ought Hagen Badge #24

HAGEN442@AOL.COM

Check with Remo Williams he may be at the NC state match have not heard from him so dont know if he coming to the SC state match this year.

CCBA

Archived