SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN** Original Colt One-Piece stocks for Single Action Army Artillery Model - R.A.C. Inspection mark

***A VERY RARE OPPOURTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF U.S. HISTORY and you almost never see them come up for sale!!***

Offering up this Colt SAA One-Piece R.A.C. marked Single Action Army Artillery Model stock for your consideration.

These have been sanded on the both sides and has been stamped with CEC on both sides of the upper section at some point.  And my asking price takes this into account.

The stock is solid with no cracks or repairs that I can see.

I have no idea what the CEC represents!!

Good news is the R.A.C. Inspection mark on the left side of the heel is intact!!

RAC Rinaldo A. Carr Colt .38 and .45 Revolvers and Pistols, Gatling Guns 1889-1909

These would be perfect for your orignal US marked Colt or replica in need of original stocks.....or just to tuck away for a future project!!

My asking price of only $250 includes USPS shipping  

Payment to be Friends/Family PayPal, ZELLE or USPS Money Order

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM containing your contact info gets it.

SAA 3.jpg

SAA 4.jpg

SAA 5.jpg

SAA 1.jpg

SAA 2.jpg

Edited by RIDGE WALKER

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** Original Colt One-Piece stocks for Single Action Army Artillery Model - R.A.C. Inspection mark