SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD** AA Grade Stocks for Remington 870 Wingmaster.....GORGEOUS WOOD - FANTASTIC GRAIN!!! **REDUCED**

**SOLD**

Offering up this stock set for a Remington Model 870 shotgun.

The grain is fantastic on both pieces.  There is some sun fading of the finish on one side.

Condition is outstanding, no cracks/splits and only one tiny ding  that I can see. 

The checkering is sharp and like new....my guess is that someone took these off of an 870 when it was fairly new and put something else on!!

Price is now only $150 SHIPPED....(Was $175) 

Perfect candidate for a refinish and you won't find a nicer set of stocks with this grain come up for sale often!

Payment:  Friends/Family PayPal, ZELLE, USPS Money Order or Cashiers Check from National Bank.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with a PM containing your contact info gets this gorgeous wood!..

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTS: AA Grade Stocks for Remington 870 Wingmaster.....GORGEOUS WOOD - FANTASTIC GRAIN!!! **REDUCED**

Price reduced, will give this a little longer before moving to "EvilBay" so someone please grab these fantastic stocks!!

Thanks for looking!!

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **SOLD** AA Grade Stocks for Remington 870 Wingmaster.....GORGEOUS WOOD - FANTASTIC GRAIN!!! **REDUCED**

Archived