SASS Wire Forum

[Non-SASS] Ed Brown Executive Elite II + Upgrades Galore | 45 ACP

Wade Butcher

I bought this fully customized Ed Brown Executive Elite II from the original owner who had sent the pistol back twice to add more and more custom features over time. (Included in the sale is an official Ed Brown letter sent after the first upgrade.)

The condition is 99.9% perfect. (I can't find a single aesthetic flaw...anywhere.) Any marks seen on the gun are oily fingerprints. That's all.

I paid $3100 + an extra $255 for brand new Tripp Research (the best of the best of the best) magazines with optional base plates. In total, I have a little more than $3400 in this entire package, including the new birdseye maple grips (not cut for magwells, but still pretty).

Take everything shown for a quick and easy $3000 shipped.

Shipped with love from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your hometown FFL via UPS 2-Day.

Comes with a ton of factory upgrades, four (4) Tripp Research 8-round magazines, one (1) Tripp Research 10-round magazine, two (2) Wilson Combat 8-round magazines, spare grips and grip screws, Ed Brown letter detailing work from first factory upgrade, all original parts and factory accessories, Ed Brown soft carry case, and just a whole lot of absolute coolness!

Instant electronic payments are always preferred. However, payment options are very flexible. USPS money orders must be limited to $500 per money order. Otherwise, my local post offices have a hard time cashing them these days with never enough money on-hand to clear a money order beyond that amount, and the bank takes one full week to clear a USPS money order.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed. Thank you.

Regards,
ZR

BrownEEII-1 SLIM-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-4 SLIM-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-7-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-8-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-9-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-10-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-12-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-13-1000px.jpg

BrownEEII-11-1000px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [Non-SASS] Ed Brown Executive Elite II + Upgrades Galore | 45 ACP

Archived