SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: S.S. Ruger Old Army .44 with 7.5" barrel

Dusty Sharps

SOLD: Ruger Old Army .44 with 7.5" barrel. Includes the box, papers, lock, nipple wrench and extra nipples. Has not been fired as far as I can tell. See pictures of cylinder and forcing cone. I did install a set of SlixShot nipples. I'm never going to get around to using this, so hopefully someone will want it and use it. Has a few marks on it which I've tried to picture. I will include some round balls for it and some wads. $860 includes shipping and insurance to CONUS only. Payment by USPS Money order or certified bank check. Not looking for any trades. Please PM me with any questions.

DSCN4096.JPG

Good Evening:

j’ll take it for the price we discussed.

Thanks

—Dawg

• Dusty Sharps changed the title to SPF: S.S. Ruger Old Army .44 with 7.5" barrel

Good Morning:
Sorry to say that we had a financial setback this weekend, and must use the $$ in the gun fund to pay the plumber, so I'm going to have to back out of this purchase.

Sorry 

--Dawg

• Dusty Sharps changed the title to WTS: S.S. Ruger Old Army .44 with 7.5" barrel
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dusty Sharps changed the title to SOLD: S.S. Ruger Old Army .44 with 7.5" barrel

Archived