38 Special 500 count
105gr bullet - New Brass $360
125gr bullet - Reman $325

45 Colt 500 count
160gr bullet - New Brass $425
200gr bullet - New Brass $450

45 ACP 500 count
230gr bullet - Reman $375

Cartridges are sold and shipped in 500 count packages with an initial limit of one per each. Shipping is UPS Ground $20 per 500 count box. You may buy 500 of each caliber weight.

To Order:
Put your preferred payment method in the NOTE TO SELLER.  Payment by Check is preferred (address will be on your order confirmation bottom right hand side) however,  if you would like to pay with a credit/debit card (V/MC/D/Amex) there is a 4% charge. I have worked very hard to keep the costs down and am unable to absorb the fees.

Payment by Check - By Scarlett, LLC, 114 Court Street, Laurens, SC 29360

Credit/Debit Card - I will email you an invoice that will be from By Scarlett, LLC and my CC processor, Clover. It is secure and easy. You don’t have to create a login or anything - just Click to Pay and follow instructions.  The fee will be added to the invoice.

QUESTIONS? Please email your questions. I will be traveling a LOT in the next 4 weeks and it is hard to answer the phone while at a match or driving. I get so many inquiries via FB, FB Messenger, text and it is hard to keep them all straight. I check my email at least several times a day if not at a match and at least morning, afternoon and night when traveling. I WILL get back to you. Promise! :) I don't always get my messages from here - so email directly to be sure I get it.

Cartridges are loaded using new/remanufactured brass depending on availability. Due to proprietary load data, specific component information is not available. ALL cartridges have been tested in various ‘race’ guns with light springs, short stroke, etc and have performed flawlessly. We have plenty of components and do not foresee any issues going forward at this time.

All cartridges are loaded by a fully licensed and insured ammunition manufacturer.

Great big hugs!
Scarlett

• 3 months later...

I totally get the fees. Don’t suppose you have PayPal? I haven’t had a checkbook in almost 2 decades! Guess I could get a bank check, they still do that, right? Either way, Merry Christmas, will be ordering soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 2:37 PM, Iron City Sage said:

I totally get the fees. Don’t suppose you have PayPal? I haven’t had a checkbook in almost 2 decades! Guess I could get a bank check, they still do that, right? Either way, Merry Christmas, will be ordering soon! 

PayPal, Square, Stripe, Go Daddy Payments, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp DISALLOW ammunition, smokeless/BP Sub purchases. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

I forgot!  Happy New Year! :wub:

Archived