SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD Carved Ranger drop loop gun belt and 2 slides

Hellbender

We're selling a few more items to raise money to rebuild our cowboy town in Lake Charles, Louisiana that was destroyed a few months ago by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.

Let me know if you want any of these items (give me your zip code please) and I'll PM you back with the total and how to pay (we take PayPal or personal check). 

1. Dark brown lined drop loop ranger gun belt with lined holster plus another lined holster added. Stamped Mexico 42 357 Cal, 2 1/2" wide.  Distance from tip of buckle to first hole is 41" and to last hole is 45" - $95 + shipping.  SOLD, photos removed

2. Tan lined drop loop carved ranger gun belt.  Stamped 42 357 Cal, 2 1/2" wide. Distance from tip of buckle to first hole is 43 1/2" and to last hole is 46 3/4" - $45 + shipping

3. Brown 12 gauge 6-shell slide and brown 38/357 6-cartridge slide, fit 2 1/2" belt - $10 for both

4. Pair of spurs - $25   SOLD, photos removed

IMG_1357.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

IMG_1364.jpeg

IMG_1359.jpeg

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

Just now, Ericram said:

I'll take the spurs!

You got 'em!  Please send me a PM with your zip code and I'll figure shipping and get back with you soon.  Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to Leather and Spurs (spurs now are sold)

I will take the Dark Brown holster rig if it will for a Vaquero. Please confirm.

Email also sent about the zipcode.

19 minutes ago, Tom Black said:

I will take the Dark Brown holster rig if it will for a Vaquero. Please confirm.

Email also sent about the zipcode.

My Ruger New Vaqueros fit both holsters just fine.  I don't know about the old models but I assume they will too.

I did respond to your email right after you sent it - didn't you get my response?

Just now, Hellbender said:

My Ruger New Vaqueros fit both holsters just fine.  I don't know about the old models but I assume they will too.

I did respond to your email right after you sent it - didn't you get my response?

I'll copy the email I sent into a PM on the Wire in a second.

• Hellbender changed the title to Carved Ranger drop loop gun belt and 2 slides
18 minutes ago, Iron Horse Mac said:

I’ll take the belt and slides, 

thanks, Mike

You've got them all!  I'll send you a PM with shipping to a Colonial Heights VA zip code and the total amount and how to pay.

Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to ALL SOLD Carved Ranger drop loop gun belt and 2 slides

Archived