SASS Wire Forum

Yule Lose Gun Cart Raffle will be in December

Hellbender

Howdy,

First of all I want to thank everyone who donated to the Up the Creek Gang's fundraising effort to rebuild our cowboy town after it was destroyed by Hurricane Laura, either by outright donations and/or purchasing the Yul Lose gun cart raffle tickets that Yul so kindly offered to do as a way to help us - thanks again Yul!

All 300 tickets have been sold and we've decided to move the drawing up closer than the originally announced January date.  The drawing will be held during our December 12th match (at one of our member's house who has a stage in his back yard).  This will be the first match our club will have had since August 22 (the hurricane that destroyed our range was on August 27).  Yul wanted it moved up so he could begin working on the cart earlier - he will be in contact with the lucky winner who will chose the model and other details of the cart.

We will video the drawing and I'll post it here on the Wire, after I contact the winner.  Good luck to everyone who bought tickets!

And I also want to point out that we are still soliciting donations - we ourselves will supply all the labor but we need to purchase an awful lot of materials. In addition to what folks from across the country (and world) have donated, and what our members have contributed and continue to contribute, we need more money!  If you wish to help us out, we will appreciate any and all donations, no matter how small (or large :D).  Checks made out to Up the Creek Gang can be mailed to Sparky Gal, 503 Moss St., Lake Charles LA 70601 or funds can be sent by PayPal to this account:  flyingfrog2015@gmail.com.  

BTW - the posse picture here of us was taken almost 4 years ago in front of one of our now destroyed stages (they were all destroyed).

Thank you!

Hellbender

President, Up the Creek Gang

Lake Charles, LA

IMG_7912.jpeg

Archived