SASS Wire Forum

Buying Ammo at EOT

Suggest you place order with Ten-X so he will know how much ammo to bring and you won't be left out when some one else buys what you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Also Great Basin Cartridge Co. 

Order prior to EOT and they will bring it to you free of charge.

Great Basin Cartridge Co.  www.greatbasincartridge.com

378326[/snapback]

Free delivery :rolleyes:

Best deal I've seen fer a while. I've always liked most anythin that's free.

I almost forgot 'bout Rawhide Red. He's always been there fer us. Some times they got him tryin to ride herd on them Goex VPs. Looks to me like that's like tryin to herd cats.

You might see them Goex folks there selling that Black Powder ammo.

That feller with that BIG beard and LONG hair should be there.

That's what I heard.

Rawhide

424936[/snapback]

Yeah, I reckon he will be there too.... Last minute panick ammo shopping (actually betwen stage 5 and 6 during last years Smoke in the valley,) was helped out by that fine gentleman :rolleyes:

But does he sell proper blackpowder.... tsk tsk tsk

But does he sell proper blackpowder.... tsk tsk tsk

425456[/snapback]

In Norway I assume ya got a bunch of laws regarding selling black powder. We do here also but not as bad. I'm thinking that Rawhide Red feller's from Texas and sitting in tent (at the EoT) in New Mexico. I believe that in order to legally sell real BP in NM you got to have all the permit's and licenses as a store that is open 365 days per year. I remember Red telling me it ain't worth the hassle just for the EoT and Smoke in the Valley.

In Norway I assume ya got a bunch of laws regarding selling black powder.  We do here also but not as bad.  I'm thinking that Rawhide Red feller's from Texas and sitting in tent (at the EoT) in New Mexico.  I believe that in order to legally sell real BP in NM you got to have all the permit's and licenses as a store that is open 365 days per year.  I remember Red telling me it ain't worth the hassle just for the  EoT and Smoke in the Valley.

426586[/snapback]

Hey! Mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts!

Good, I will try and have something for you there. By chance do you have any emoty 45 Scholdfield cases you want ot part with?

Archived