SASS Wire Forum

Non-CAS Trijicon RMR Sight 3.25 MOA Type 2

I got this sight when I purchased a STI pistol.  It is new and has all the Trijicon stuff and the really cool factory case.  Here is what the factory says about this red dot sight.  

"The RMR Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It's suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications. The battery powered LED RMR Type 2 features a sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness of the illuminated red dot based on ambient lighting conditions.

The 3.25 MOA dot in the RM01 is the most versatile and popular of all RMR dot sizes. The dot is small enough to allow accurate shooting at range while also being big enough locate quickly."

Optic's Planet has them on sale for $431.99, I am asking $350 with Free Shipping

RMR.thumb.jpg.d240c6f301312e2de4328d4dd8f0aeba.jpg

IMG_2241.thumb.jpg.7b4870c56844bd378ecb37708aeee1dc.jpg

Archived