SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS CMP M14 Grade A Parts Kit - SOLD

Sgt. Saywut

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a complete CMP M14 Grade A parts kit. These kits haven't been offered for years, and the aftermarket vendors are charging a premium for what's left, supplemented with commercial parts (see here for example:  http://www.windycitysourcing.com/M14-Builders-Parts-Kit-M14-PK.htm ) This kit is ALL USGI, and all correct for H&R (one of the original makers of the M14). It includes a HRT bolt, complete, as well as a H&R barrel with MW of 0 (yes, zero). The barrel has some surface pitting, but the bore is bright and clean, and the chrome is intact. The USGI op rod guide and castle nut are also included. The stock is USGI, and correct for H&R, and is in very good condition with a bit of striping, intact cartouches, and some bumps and dings but no cracks. All you need is a receiver - if you ship this kit off to a builder like these folks http://www.smithenterprise.com/products25.html they can assemble the rifle and headspace it for a fee, or you can just have them install the barrel, lap the bolt, and headspace, and you do the rest of the assembly. The end result? A semi-auto M14 with all USGI parts except, obviously, the receiver, for less than what a complete rifle with some commercial parts would cost you.

I will also include one NIW 20-round magazine made by CMI, the current manufacturer of USGI M14 mags for the US Army. 

My price is $900 plus actual shipping insured from zip code 74012, and the sale is final so be absolutely sure you want the kit. This includes the bolt, barrel, and other parts not seen in the kits offered these days.  I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and I can bring this kit to the Southwest Regional Championship in OKC on Saturday, October 14 for a FTF.  PM with questions or offers, and thanks for looking.  Here are a few pics;  let me know if you'd like to see more and of what details. 

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

Archived