SASS Wire Forum

Sass/ nonsass top shot match

Been rewatching the top shot and top guns tv shows that were on history channel about 7-10 years ago to referees my memory on what they did and who won each of the five seasons of top shot and single season of the spin off top guns.

i would love to see match based on these events where a you have no idea what the gun is until the training to famialirize yourself with the fire are and the idea of the event like speed,pricission, or trick shot. Then in the afternoon have the contest for the day with each shooter. On they're own no teams. Then next event is totally different . If your gonna run it as a compition the use the season five rule I think it was much better than the shoooter nomination. Cl

two furthest from the bull go to shoot off to see who stays and who goes.then when you get down to top three put out six firearms fot the top three to have two rotations where each shooter picks firearm picks distance then target from selections.  It could be different size shap steel or paper targets to aid in clean up nobody wants to pick up glass and used paintballs.

maybe run it like a postal match over the year and have the top the shoot off at wr or dot or with in the state at a state event.  I think it would be great on side match day to have several stages setup with the contests over the typical speed events.  The top gun shoot off late sat or Sunday before top gun shoot off.range provides firearm and ammo run it as a charity event. Use period correct firearms for each context. And if you need non sass gun. 

Opps ops mods please move to sass wire

Archived