SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Lee Load All for 12ga

Selling old Faithful. She's a hard working shotgun shell reloader. easy to use, entry level machine with all of the bushings and parts as originally bought. I can post pics if needed, but hey, it's just a Lee Load All. they all look the same. This is the older version with the cast metal base plate!

It Does come with an extra sizing collar just as a backup. never really needed it.

$25 plus ship as cheaply as possible.

feel free to ask questions etc.. or PM me if you want it.

Selling old Faithful. She's a hard working shotgun shell reloader. easy to use, entry level machine with all of the bushings and parts as originally bought. I can post pics if needed, but hey, it's just a Lee Load All. they all look the same. This is the older version with the cast metal base plate!

It Does come with an extra sizing collar just as a backup. never really needed it.

$25 plus ship as cheaply as possible.

feel free to ask questions etc.. or PM me if you want it.

Your selling old faithfull? Im keeping mine, even though I now have 3 MECs. If I am working on a new load, I take my little Load All and components to the range, make and test my loads there. Mine is bolted to a 2x12 and stays where I set it. I change busing in it faster than I can my heave Grabber.

Your selling old faithfull? Im keeping mine, even though I now have 3 MECs. If I am working on a new load, I take my little Load All and components to the range, make and test my loads there. Mine is bolted to a 2x12 and stays where I set it. I change busing in it faster than I can my heave Grabber.

Yup, time for it to faithfully serve another shooter. I'm lucky enough that I'm close to my home range, and can work up loads quickly. load changes on the 9000 are pretty easy with those tipping bottles.

Yup, time for it to faithfully serve another shooter. I'm lucky enough that I'm close to my home range, and can work up loads quickly. load changes on the 9000 are pretty easy with those tipping bottles.

Im 15 miles from my home range and the Lee is a lot lighter and not top heavy compared to my Grabber or 9000, which I just got today.

Archived