SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Cattleman 4 3/4" 45 Colt- $375 Shipped

Looking to sell my Uberti Cattleman in 4 3/4" 45 Colt. Has the usual superficial wear to the finish from use and being in and out of a holster. A mechanically excellent little revolver that's have the V rear sight groove opened to a 1/8" square notch and has had the forcing cone opened to 11° for better accuracy with lead bullets.
Nice plain walnut grips (Checkered walnut grips in the bottom picture are long gone!). At a scant 36 oz., she's the perfect revolver for everyday carry while hiking, hunting or just bumming around the woods, and of course would be a perfect CAS revolver. The sights are pretty much regulated for 255-265 gr. bullets in the 850 to 950 fps range and it's an accurate shooting revolver. Price INCLUDES shipping, individual to FFL, with insurance extra, if desired. Located in Texas.

20160323_185521_zpsuzcduk4w.jpg

20160323_185533_zpswenb0yrq.jpg

25 yd. group:

Uberti%20one%20group_zpskoxq4mtj.jpg

As a side note and FWIW, I've fired this revolver with black powder some interesting results. I'm fairly new to BP and most of my shooting has been done with a couple of old Colt Bisley's in 38-40. With GOEX 2F and the Bisley's I used they would gum up in VERY short order to the point that it was difficult to fire much more than a couple of cylinders full without the cylinders binding. This revolver however is different. I loaded 25 rounds with the GOEX expecting similar results, yet after 25 rounds she soldiered on with no problems at all!

Thanks for looking.

Cholla

Archived