SASS Wire Forum

NON SASS 6.8spc GONE Thanks.

Rube Burrows

Essential Arms Mil-Spec Lower

RRA Lower Parts Kit

LUTH-AR MBA stock with adjustable Length of Pull and also adjustable cheek position. (Much lighter than the Magpul)

UTG Pro Super Slim 15" Extended Rifle Length free float rail Cerakoted in Flat Dark Earth with removable front rail sections.

16* 6.8 SPC (SPEC II) 416R Stainless Steel Barrel with 1x11 twist. 5/8x24 threads

Carbine length Gas Tube. .125" Gas port diameter to aid in cycling

.750 low profile gas block

Forged aluminum upper receiver Cerakoted in Flat Dark Earth tainless Steel Multiport Muzzle Brake with crush washer

Matte black hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2. Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum. M4 Feed Ramps

6.8spc M16/Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
Specs;
•Carpenter 158 shot peened steel bolt
•8620 Carrier
•Chrome Lined Carrier (AUTO)
•Chrome Lined Gas Key
•Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
•Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
•Key Staked Per Mil-Spec
•Tool Steel Extractor
•Extractor Spring
•Extractor Insert
•Mil-Spec Crane O-Ring
•Bolt is for 6.8 SPC ammunition only

BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

CAA Finger Groove Handgrip (not pictured) Can include Mil-Spec instead if desired.

The complete upper has been cerakoted in flat dark earth.

Comes with (2) 6.8spc magazines.

Rifle is being sold without the scope and mount; however, If the scope and mount are wanted we may be able to work something out.

Scope is a Nikon Prostaff 5 with BDC and the mount is a Burris P.E.P.R Mount.

Will sell the rifle for $1,400.00 Rifle with scope for $1,600.00 plus actual shipping costs. That puts me loosing a bit more than I care too but such is life.

If interested, please know your state's laws on owning such rifles.

The gun is basically brand new. I had the Lower for a while but just recently built the whole rifle using brand new parts. I have shot less than 40 rounds through this rifle. I only sighted in the scope and then a few shots to get comfortable behind the rifle. That is the only times it has been shot.

I built this for this hunting season but did not get to do any hunting really. Only reason I am selling this rifle is to get some extra money and then possibly get my son some new pistols and holster rig so we can start cowboy shooting again. We miss shooting and this is the rifle I am least attached too at the moment.

Thank you for looking. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Can send more photos if needed.

whbonney26@yahoo.com

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af312/jwheeler331/30563E68-8971-4272-B380-7B94DAFC0D32.jpg

Archived