SASS Wire Forum

Help I need sources for two items, bulk 500ct .457 rounds balls and cases of Goex black powder 12 ga ammo

Blackey Cole

Help, please I need new sources for buying the following items.

The first item in no particular order is bulk ammo for my ROAs. I normally use .457 round balls. I would prefer boxes of 500 or more and not the 100 round boxes you buy most places. This is to save money. I would be willing to switch to a sabot of similar weight and size. I use a reloading stand that allows me to adjust depth of seating some.

The next item is loaded 12guage shotshells loaded with bp or sub like the Goex. I wish to buy manufactured or reman rounds from a licenced reloaded or manufacturer. I wish to buy these in bulk also by the case.

If you have or know of a business that will sell the above items please post it here or pm. I can reload the shotshell but would prefer to buy soon and I just ordered 5 100 round ball boxes from Cabelas.

One last item is Remington number nine caps in bulk also. I bought 15 packages from bass pro online and paid individual package price plus hazmat fees got free shipping. But looking for source to buy by case at case prices instead of individual package prices.

Also bulk primer sales source would be good also. Around here a shop is getting $4+ per package and no discount for bulk purchase.

Last item would be Trail boss powder in five or eight pound cans or a great price on a case of fivers,

Before my accident I would normally arrange for delivery of my reloading components at EOT and buy in bulk, case of powder, several bricks of small, large pistol and 209 shotgun primers, 1kplus of each bullet I reload. That's why I have stuff now. But it will not last for ever. Oh bulk brass also from Starline. Two years sidelined has help preserve these items. And once I get the shop organized and start reloading I will quickly run out of supplies. Unlike some I don't travel out of state that much anymore. So my sources are restricted. If the source is on the east side of the Mississippi along I 20 with in a hundred miles or so ill pick up when I get that way if not in desperate need. Otherwise use the USPS flat rate boxes if possible hazmat items we will combine them to reduce cost.

Archived